A Day in the Life of a Coder



A Day in the Life of a Coder

Try Backand Now >> Post navigation Topher Hunt Any coders / web developers reading this: Is this a realistic reflection of your day? I'm a freelance Rails developer and I can't relate to most of this. I work from home and on flexible hours, so I swap out the commute for household chores and dinner-movie with my fiancee. There's no designated time for morning meetings or code reviews, so I hone in on the task at hand (ie. whatever's next in Pivotal Tracker) from the moment I open up my computer. I'm a believer in "early to bed, early to rise" so I rarely feel like I have to drag myself out of bed, and I definitely can't relate to the Red Bull. Maybe I need to learn more about Silicon Valley tech culture, but this doesn't at all describe "being a coder" to me. Dale Vivian Ross Nope. Gerrard The most unreal example of a coder's day! Wish I had days like these Backand is a fully loaded backend for Angular apps. Removing server side hassles, security worries and hosting dilemmas,

Read full article from A Day in the Life of a Coder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Algorithm (219) Lucene (130) LeetCode (97) Database (36) Data Structure (33) text mining (28) Solr (27) java (27) Mathematical Algorithm (26) Difficult Algorithm (25) Logic Thinking (23) Puzzles (23) Bit Algorithms (22) Math (21) List (20) Dynamic Programming (19) Linux (19) Tree (18) Machine Learning (15) EPI (11) Queue (11) Smart Algorithm (11) Operating System (9) Java Basic (8) Recursive Algorithm (8) Stack (8) Eclipse (7) Scala (7) Tika (7) J2EE (6) Monitoring (6) Trie (6) Concurrency (5) Geometry Algorithm (5) Greedy Algorithm (5) Mahout (5) MySQL (5) xpost (5) C (4) Interview (4) Vi (4) regular expression (4) to-do (4) C++ (3) Chrome (3) Divide and Conquer (3) Graph Algorithm (3) Permutation (3) Powershell (3) Random (3) Segment Tree (3) UIMA (3) Union-Find (3) Video (3) Virtualization (3) Windows (3) XML (3) Advanced Data Structure (2) Android (2) Bash (2) Classic Algorithm (2) Debugging (2) Design Pattern (2) Google (2) Hadoop (2) Java Collections (2) Markov Chains (2) Probabilities (2) Shell (2) Site (2) Web Development (2) Workplace (2) angularjs (2) .Net (1) Amazon Interview (1) Android Studio (1) Array (1) Boilerpipe (1) Book Notes (1) ChromeOS (1) Chromebook (1) Codility (1) Desgin (1) Design (1) Divide and Conqure (1) GAE (1) Google Interview (1) Great Stuff (1) Hash (1) High Tech Companies (1) Improving (1) LifeTips (1) Maven (1) Network (1) Performance (1) Programming (1) Resources (1) Sampling (1) Sed (1) Smart Thinking (1) Sort (1) Spark (1) Stanford NLP (1) System Design (1) Trove (1) VIP (1) tools (1)

Popular Posts