First Click: Ok Apple, I'll quit Spotify because I'm a sheep | The Verge



First Click: Ok Apple, I’ll quit Spotify because I’m a sheep | The Verge

September 30, 2015 September 29, 2015 I’m canceling my four-year-old Spotify subscription not because Apple Music is a better overall service than Spotify, but because it’s better for owners of Apple devices. I’m an iPhone owner and I’ve grown accustomed to asking Siri to play specific bands, songs, albums, or playlists. “Hey Siri, play Beats 1 Radio,” I say and she delivers. And when I add a song on my iPhone at the gym, it’s automatically added to my iPad and Mac at home. Apple Music also works best on the new Apple TV I’ll be upgrading to in the fall, as well as the Apple Watch I’ll almost certainly own someday. See, I’m already locked inside the Apple ecosystem and so is my family. Apple’s apps aren't the best, but they're the best for Apple device owners I’ve owned an iPhone since the iPhone 3G and now distribute older, otherwise unused models around the family: my wife has a 5S, my oldest kid has an iPhone 5, and the middle kid has an iPhone 4.

Read full article from First Click: Ok Apple, I’ll quit Spotify because I’m a sheep | The Verge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Algorithm (219) Lucene (130) LeetCode (97) Database (36) Data Structure (33) text mining (28) Solr (27) java (27) Mathematical Algorithm (26) Difficult Algorithm (25) Logic Thinking (23) Puzzles (23) Bit Algorithms (22) Math (21) List (20) Dynamic Programming (19) Linux (19) Tree (18) Machine Learning (15) EPI (11) Queue (11) Smart Algorithm (11) Operating System (9) Java Basic (8) Recursive Algorithm (8) Stack (8) Eclipse (7) Scala (7) Tika (7) J2EE (6) Monitoring (6) Trie (6) Concurrency (5) Geometry Algorithm (5) Greedy Algorithm (5) Mahout (5) MySQL (5) xpost (5) C (4) Interview (4) Vi (4) regular expression (4) to-do (4) C++ (3) Chrome (3) Divide and Conquer (3) Graph Algorithm (3) Permutation (3) Powershell (3) Random (3) Segment Tree (3) UIMA (3) Union-Find (3) Video (3) Virtualization (3) Windows (3) XML (3) Advanced Data Structure (2) Android (2) Bash (2) Classic Algorithm (2) Debugging (2) Design Pattern (2) Google (2) Hadoop (2) Java Collections (2) Markov Chains (2) Probabilities (2) Shell (2) Site (2) Web Development (2) Workplace (2) angularjs (2) .Net (1) Amazon Interview (1) Android Studio (1) Array (1) Boilerpipe (1) Book Notes (1) ChromeOS (1) Chromebook (1) Codility (1) Desgin (1) Design (1) Divide and Conqure (1) GAE (1) Google Interview (1) Great Stuff (1) Hash (1) High Tech Companies (1) Improving (1) LifeTips (1) Maven (1) Network (1) Performance (1) Programming (1) Resources (1) Sampling (1) Sed (1) Smart Thinking (1) Sort (1) Spark (1) Stanford NLP (1) System Design (1) Trove (1) VIP (1) tools (1)

Popular Posts