Miami Doctor Accused of Attacking Uber Driver Calls It 'Biggest Mistake of My Life' - ABC News



Miami Doctor Accused of Attacking Uber Driver Calls It 'Biggest Mistake of My Life' - ABC News

By KATIE KINDELAN 0 Shares 0 Shares The Florida doctor captured on video lashing out at an Uber driver in downtown Miami says she is ashamed of her actions and says she and her family have been targeted since the video's release. "I see a person that is not me. I'm ashamed," Anjali Ramkissoon said today on " Good Morning America " of the video that shows her berating the driver of another customer's Uber. "I still can't watch the entire video." "Every time someone brings it up or tries to ask me, 'What was happening at this point?,' I just, I can't," she said. Ramkissoon, a fourth-year neurology resident, can be seen in the video berating the driver, trying to hit him, and throwing items out of the window of the passenger seat, and ultimately trying to knee the driver. "In the moment I was just so angry. I wasn't really thinking and if I could take it back I would," Ramkissoon said. "There is absolutely no excuse for my actions. I am ashamed. I am so sorry.

Read full article from Miami Doctor Accused of Attacking Uber Driver Calls It 'Biggest Mistake of My Life' - ABC News


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Algorithm (219) Lucene (130) LeetCode (97) Database (36) Data Structure (33) text mining (28) Solr (27) java (27) Mathematical Algorithm (26) Difficult Algorithm (25) Logic Thinking (23) Puzzles (23) Bit Algorithms (22) Math (21) List (20) Dynamic Programming (19) Linux (19) Tree (18) Machine Learning (15) EPI (11) Queue (11) Smart Algorithm (11) Operating System (9) Java Basic (8) Recursive Algorithm (8) Stack (8) Eclipse (7) Scala (7) Tika (7) J2EE (6) Monitoring (6) Trie (6) Concurrency (5) Geometry Algorithm (5) Greedy Algorithm (5) Mahout (5) MySQL (5) xpost (5) C (4) Interview (4) Vi (4) regular expression (4) to-do (4) C++ (3) Chrome (3) Divide and Conquer (3) Graph Algorithm (3) Permutation (3) Powershell (3) Random (3) Segment Tree (3) UIMA (3) Union-Find (3) Video (3) Virtualization (3) Windows (3) XML (3) Advanced Data Structure (2) Android (2) Bash (2) Classic Algorithm (2) Debugging (2) Design Pattern (2) Google (2) Hadoop (2) Java Collections (2) Markov Chains (2) Probabilities (2) Shell (2) Site (2) Web Development (2) Workplace (2) angularjs (2) .Net (1) Amazon Interview (1) Android Studio (1) Array (1) Boilerpipe (1) Book Notes (1) ChromeOS (1) Chromebook (1) Codility (1) Desgin (1) Design (1) Divide and Conqure (1) GAE (1) Google Interview (1) Great Stuff (1) Hash (1) High Tech Companies (1) Improving (1) LifeTips (1) Maven (1) Network (1) Performance (1) Programming (1) Resources (1) Sampling (1) Sed (1) Smart Thinking (1) Sort (1) Spark (1) Stanford NLP (1) System Design (1) Trove (1) VIP (1) tools (1)

Popular Posts