Google interview(Software engineer) | allenlipeng47



Google interview(Software engineer) | allenlipeng47

Jan, 9th. Phone call interview.
I did the coding in google doc. It was similar to amazon interview. It was just 1 question. I was asked to code within 45 minutes. I was a bit nervous. At the beginning, I didn't fully get the question and rushly coded. Interviewer told me it was not right. So I checked the question again, and made 2nd version. It was quite rush to me. Fortunately, I came up with the solution.

Feb, 5th. On-site interview.
Google doesn't has any open questions. All you do is to code, and discuss with technical questions. I have 5 interviews on that day. 3 of them are normal coding question. 1 is Big O discussion. Last one is about coding correction and coding test. I perfectly solved 2 out of 5. With other 3, I couldn't think up the solution at first glance, but still gave out my acceptable solution. Interviewer are very nice.
At noon, I had great opportunity to lunch with a Googler. He was very nice, and told me his experience in google. I had a great talk with him! I was told Google is such a cool company that many problem could exist only in Google. There are so many talents people out there.


Read full article from Google interview(Software engineer) | allenlipeng47


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Algorithm (219) Lucene (130) LeetCode (97) Database (36) Data Structure (33) text mining (28) Solr (27) java (27) Mathematical Algorithm (26) Difficult Algorithm (25) Logic Thinking (23) Puzzles (23) Bit Algorithms (22) Math (21) List (20) Dynamic Programming (19) Linux (19) Tree (18) Machine Learning (15) EPI (11) Queue (11) Smart Algorithm (11) Operating System (9) Java Basic (8) Recursive Algorithm (8) Stack (8) Eclipse (7) Scala (7) Tika (7) J2EE (6) Monitoring (6) Trie (6) Concurrency (5) Geometry Algorithm (5) Greedy Algorithm (5) Mahout (5) MySQL (5) xpost (5) C (4) Interview (4) Vi (4) regular expression (4) to-do (4) C++ (3) Chrome (3) Divide and Conquer (3) Graph Algorithm (3) Permutation (3) Powershell (3) Random (3) Segment Tree (3) UIMA (3) Union-Find (3) Video (3) Virtualization (3) Windows (3) XML (3) Advanced Data Structure (2) Android (2) Bash (2) Classic Algorithm (2) Debugging (2) Design Pattern (2) Google (2) Hadoop (2) Java Collections (2) Markov Chains (2) Probabilities (2) Shell (2) Site (2) Web Development (2) Workplace (2) angularjs (2) .Net (1) Amazon Interview (1) Android Studio (1) Array (1) Boilerpipe (1) Book Notes (1) ChromeOS (1) Chromebook (1) Codility (1) Desgin (1) Design (1) Divide and Conqure (1) GAE (1) Google Interview (1) Great Stuff (1) Hash (1) High Tech Companies (1) Improving (1) LifeTips (1) Maven (1) Network (1) Performance (1) Programming (1) Resources (1) Sampling (1) Sed (1) Smart Thinking (1) Sort (1) Spark (1) Stanford NLP (1) System Design (1) Trove (1) VIP (1) tools (1)

Popular Posts